What you are going to learn
How workplaces can shape cultures of trauma or wellness.
This module will help you to identify how trauma shows up internally and externally in our workplaces and organizations, and will explain how we can transform ourselves and our organizations by building cultures of wellness. This module will take approximately an hour to complete. To access the workbook for this module, click the paperclip icon in the top right corner of the first slide.
In this course you will learn tools to:
- Identify trauma at the interpersonal, intrapersonal and institutional level
- Understand the role parallel process plays in our organizations
- Recognize symptoms of burnout, compassion fatigue and secondary traumatic stress
- Build compassion satisfaction in your work
- Create organizational and personal space to practice self and community care
This course seeks to challenge:
- Workplace cultures of scarcity and toxic stress
- Re-traumatization in the workplace
- White supremacy culture in the workplace